EMAIL CHANGE:Just when you think everything is okay in website land, you discover your email account is only half working. I started getting reports over the weekend that the email address related to my website is bouncing back mail. I ran a few checks this evening and discovered this was true. I am SO not a techno geek. Computers still baffle me in so many ways. However, email is important. To solve the problem, all email can now be sent to collinkelley@hotmail.com. I apologize for the confusion about the site and the email, but this should solve the remaining problems. The next time you get a newsletter about events or updates to the site, it will come from the hotmail address. You can at least count on hotmail 99.9% of the time. The Squirrel Mail program bundled with my website has been useless from day one. So make a note, kids....collinkelley@hotmail.com.

Comments

Popular Posts