CD NOW AVAILABLE: My very first spoken word CD, HalfLife Crisis, is now available for purchase from my website at www.collinkelley.com. Just go to the HalfLife Crisis page. You can pay with check, money order or by PayPal. The CDs are $5 (plus $1.50 for postage). There are 15 tracks on the CD, including music from my pal Denton Perry and a special guest appearance from the fabulous Christeen Snell. Here's the tracklisting:

1) ...and says, "Yes." (intro) - Denton Perry
2) Better To Travel (featuring Chris Snell)
3) Answering Machine
4) Battersea
5) Diners at 2 a.m.
6) Exhibit One (featuring Chris Snell)
7) Short Time
8) Sex In My Parents' House
9) HalfLife Crisis
10) Los Angeles
11) The Clarity of Loss
12) What Remains
13) Funky-1 (pt. 1) - Denton Perry
14) Why I Want To Be Pam Grier (Live at the Ugly Mug)
15) ...and says, "Yes." (Full version) - Denton Perry

There's also a "hidden track" at the very end, which is a funny outtake from the recording session. CDs will also be available at my readings.

I'm off to Savannah for my Sentient Bean gig with Kodac Harrison. I'll have a full report over the weekend.

Comments

David Herrle said…
Very, very, very cool! Great titles, too! I'm excited.

(I hope to be back into email soon. Been swamped.) :)

-D.

Popular Posts