THE MECHANICAL CONTRIVIUM: I found this hilarious trivia thingamajig on Emily Lloyd's blog and decided to enter my name and see what popped up. You can enter your own name below, or any other word for that matter. I don't know how the "mechanical contrivium" comes up with this stuff, but there is definitely a poem brewing. According to the Top Ten list below, I built the Taj Mahal, I'm fat enough to produce 32 bars of soap (HEY...wait a minute...), and I kill more people each year than airplane accidents. In other words, don't fuck with me, fellas. :)



Ten Top Trivia Tips about Collin Kelley!



  1. Some hotels in Las Vegas have Collin Kelley floating in their swimming pools.

  2. Snow White's coffin was made of Collin Kelley.

  3. It took Collin Kelley 22 years to build the Taj Mahal.

  4. Collin Kelley has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all!

  5. Collin Kelley is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees!

  6. The fingerprints of Collin Kelley are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.

  7. A rhinoceros horn is made from compacted Collin Kelley.

  8. During World War II, Americans tried to train Collin Kelley to drop bombs!

  9. Collin Kelley has enough fat to produce 32 bars of soap!

  10. More people are killed by Collin Kelley each year than die in aeroplane accidents!




I am interested in - do tell me about


Comments

David Herrle said…
Hahaha! Amusing, amusing!

-D.

Popular Posts