It's up to you, New York...

Book PR guru Russ Marshalek has worked his magic for my trip to New York in October for back-to-back readings from Conquering Venus at The Tank space. On Sunday, Oct. 18, there will be a "literary burlesque show" and I'm reading with Elise Blackwell and other writers Russ has assured "will make me pee" when I find out who they are. Then, on Monday, Oct. 19, Elise and I will co-host Just Working On My Novel, where we'll read from our just-published work and something in progress. Hmmm... that should be fun.

I'm also excited that I'll get to see my friends Jackie and Vanessa and generally just have a few days to hang out in Manhattan. Must not shop, must not shop, must not shop...

I'm thinking about joining the 21st century and getting ride of my landline and strictly using my cell phone. I'm having anxiety. Somebody talk me down.

Comments

Landlines are for babyboomers.
Pris said…
I just ordered your book on Amazon!
The Peach Tart said…
No land lines for me for a couple of years. I didn't make it to Outwrite as I had a blog radio show. I'll see you at Decatur Book Festival.
January said…
Wish I could be there. Sounds like an action-packed weekend.
Anonymous said…
Step away from the landline.

GAV
Yeah, use your land-line for faxing(if u need a fax).

Popular Posts