Balloon Boy, Obama and sexy librarians



The fab poet/musician Jackie Sheeler and I recorded a webisode for her Get Angry With Me blog and didn't get too angry, but we did have a lot of fun recording this. There's a little plug for Conquering Venus (natch), plus we talked about the Balloon Boy hoax, watching the Storybook Burlesque troop perform at my Sunday reading (Jaxx was hot for the "sexy librarian") and Obama's pledge to end Don't Ask Don't Tell (DADT) and repeal the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA). Many thanks and much love to Jaxx for doing this and for putting me up for my weekend in NYC. My hair was still wet after my shower and it makes my head look weird. Please try to ignore that.

Comments

Pris said…
Neat vid, and your hair looks just fine!:-)
Coll, Please feel free to post this on my Facebook Wall. I cannot get this to post, myself, but please DO post this.
Please add a "Not suitable for young children" tag, too!
Thank you.
I loved seeing You & Jackie riff on so many subjects.
As for President Obama, I'm still patient.For now!
Anonymous said…
I'm back from Japan. Did you miss me? Looks like you had fun in NYC. I'll get all the gory details later. Call me.

GAV

Popular Posts