Poetic Asides Interview

Many thanks to poet and blogger Robert Lee Brewer for interviewing me at his Writer's Digest blog, Poetic  Asides. I talk about Twitter, self-publishing, writing poetry and fiction, blogging and more. You can read the entire interview at this link.

I reached a Twitter milestone last night: I have more than 2,000 followers! Small potatoes compared to Ashton Kutcher or Lady Gaga, but I'm excited just the same.

Speaking of Twitter, the Sunday night Poet Party is happening every week at 9 p.m. eastern time hosted by Deborah Ager of 32 Poems journal. We've been having some fun and lively discussion about poetry there each week. Join us tomorrow night by following the hashtag #poetparty.

Here's a tip: If you're not using HootSuite to manage your Twitter account, I highly recommend it. HootSuite allows you to see all your streams on one screen - your main feed, mentions from others, sent tweets and direct messages. You can also create streams based on things you're interested in, like the Poet Party, schedule tweets for the future and manage up to five different Twitter accounts from the same dashboard without having to sign off and in. I couldn't tweet without it.

Comments

Maureen said…
Congratulations, on both the interview and the 2000 followers.

I too use HootSuite, and agree that it makes tweeting, following, and reading much easier. I haven't gone with the paid version, though.
Anonymous said…
Sorry I haven't checked in lately. All sounds great. Have a good T'Day.

GAV
I too use HootSuite, and agree that it makes tweeting, following, and reading much easier. I haven't gone with the paid version, though.

Popular Posts