Turkey Day Updates

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Americans. Hope you're planning to stuff yourself into tryptophanic coma before heading out to buy those $198 laptops and such on Black Friday.

My review of Kate Bush's brilliant new album, 50 Words for Snow, is now up at the Soldout music blog. You can read it at this link.

The eBook edition of my mystery/suspense novel Remain In Light is featured on Kindle Nation Daily today. If you found your way to the blog from KDD, welcome! I hope you enjoy the novel and you'll consider picking up a copy of the first book in The Venus Trilogy, Conquering Venus. More details about the trilogy can be found at this link. Remain In Light is specially priced at $2.99 on Amazon right now and for a limited time. Check it out!

Speaking of Remain In Light, this weekend I'll be giving the print layout a final review. The trade paperback is still on track for a mid-January release.

The eBook short story collection is also shaping up nicely. I'm really excited for y'all to read it. More details soon.

Comments

Popular Posts