"Remain In Light" reading Jan. 31

If you're in Atlanta on Tuesday, Jan. 31, at 7:15 p.m. please come out to the Decatur Library, 215 Sycamore St., for my debut reading from Remain In Light hosted by Georgia Center for the Book. Bound to be Read will be selling copies of both Remain In Light and Conquering Venus, so bring cash, cards or checks. There will be a Q&A and autographing session after the reading.

In other book news, author Jenny Milchman has featured my "Made It Moment" essay about the creation of my novels at her Suspense Your Disbelief blog. You can read it at this link. Thank you, Jenny!

Last Tuesday, I was honored to read at “The Last Tango” event at Outwrite Books in Midtown Atlanta. The iconic store closed for good on Thursday after nearly 20 years in business. It's a very sad loss for the city and community. You can read my thoughts in the piece I wrote for Atlanta Intown at this link.

Comments

Kate Evans said…
I'd be there if I could! You are such an inspiration, Collin. Have a blast!
Han Vance said…
Congrats on the reading(s) - wish I had found out about the DCT library read in time to attend. Han

Popular Posts