Rainbow Book Fair, indie bookstores, readings

Next weekend is the Rainbow Book Fair in New York and I'll be there reading at the kick-off event on Friday night at 7:30 p.m. hosted by Sibling Rivalry Press and its literary journal, Assaracus. As you can see from the poster above, it's going to be a fantastic evening of poets reading at the CUNY Graduate Center on Fifth Avenue. If you're in NYC or happen to be in NYC for the book fair, please join us. On Saturday, March 24, I'll be at the Sibling Rivalry Press booth at the book fair at 2 p.m. signing Remain In Light. Stop by and say hello.

If you're in Atlanta, you can now find copies of the paperback of Remain In Light at Charis Books & More in Little Five Points and Bound to Be Read Books in East Atlanta Village. More shops will have the book soon. Support your local indies!

I'll be reading at Bound to Be Read on Sunday, April 1, 3 p.m. with fellow author and pal David-Matthew Barnes. Many thanks to The GA Voice for highlighting the reading in their spring preview.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Comments

TNBBC Super Mod said…
Collin, Man, I wish I had known earlier about you being in NYC this coming weekend! I just met Larry Closs a few days ago and he introduced me to this event.

Sadly, my son has a wrestling tournament that day... otherwise I would totally be there! Sad that I'm missing an opportunity to meet you but I hope you have a blast!!
Collin Kelley said…
Bummer! I'm sure I'll be back up that way again soon. Did you ever get a chance to read "Remain In Light?" I'd love to hear your thoughts when you finish it.

Popular Posts