Weekend Update

The day job has been keeping me busy with little time to think about much else. I have cancelled my readings in the UK this summer and moved the trip to early 2014. I am incredibly disappointed, but I'm staying focused on promoting Render domestically for the rest of the year. I have two more readings coming in Atlanta, then I'm back to New York for the Word for Word Poetry Reading series in Bryant Park at the end of July and am working on booking some dates in Southern California for autumn. You can see my full reading schedule at this link or by clicking on the Readings & Events tab above.

Many thanks to ArtsATL.com for putting Render on its summer reading list. You read the mini-review and see all the books chosen at this link.

I got my contributor copy of the new LGBT poetry anthology Flicker and Spark. What a fantastic labor of love by editors Regie Cabico and Brittany Fonte. I am thrilled that three of my poems are in the anthology along with so many other great poets.

And thanks to those who came out last night to Bound to Be Read Books for my reading with Theresa Davis. Attentive audience and great questions!

Comments

Kate Evans said…
We will be in So Cal in October...maybe I'll get to see you!

Popular Posts