A new novel


Last week, I wrote the first chapter of a new novel about a group of underground counterintelligence agents trying to prevent a terrorist attack on the Louvre. The book's central character is Juliette Lacombe, who plays a pivotal role in Leaving ParisIt could be the beginning of a new trilogy or perhaps a series of standalone mystery/thrillers. We'll see how it goes. I'm also starting to sequence the next poetry collection. I'm not happy unless I'm juggling multiple projects. Ploughshares did a spotlight on Seven Kitchens Press and had lovely things to say about the reprint of my chapbook, Slow To Burn. You can read the entire story at this link.I'm reading new poems today at 3 p.m. on the poetry stage at Java Monkey Coffee House as part of the Decatur Book Festival. Come through! 





Comments

Popular Posts